Thursday, February 5, 2009

Asian Slaw

I made this last night and it was a hit....(a hit in our house is the parents like it and at least ONE child) thought I would start posting recipes. I wish I would have taken a picture before it was consumed, it looked very lovely! :)


Dressing:
3 T cider vinegar
3 T water
1 T vegetable oil
1/4 c sugar
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 1/2 T Pampered Chef Pantry Asian Seasoning

I poured the dressing over 10 oz of uncooked, chopped cabbage, and 3-4 chicken breasts cooked and chopped. I toasted some almond slivers and added the whole package, it was one of those Salad Accents packages, probably about 3/4 of a cup give or take. And I added some cooked peas, about a cup or so.
We threw some chinese crunchy noodles on top.

It only made about 4 servings.
Mmmmmm!

2 comments:

B.D.Riehl said...

Oh sounds yummy! What a good idea. I've been thinking of posting recipes as well. You inspired me:) Love you LOTS!!!

Vicki Banta said...

That sounds good and healthy! You are SuperGirl in my eyes or how about Super Supper Girl? Love Ya!