Monday, April 6, 2009

Quote of the Day

I bet I could post about every day and sometimes more than once, a cute, funny, or poignant quote from one of my precious children! Not that they are any more cute, funny or amazing than your children in reality, but, of course, they seem so to me! :)

So.....
Phoebe and I took Daisy and Aliese, the little one we babysit,  on a walk and after several blocks, Phoebe said, "Oh my goodness! I have a crap in my leg! My leg is tired and it has a crap in it!" I was smiling and saying what did you say? And then she started saying cramp. I don't know if she even realized, but I get a kick out of those funny little mispronunciations and mistaking one word for another.  Like yesterday when the boys went to the 'shooting range' with John and a friend and Phoebe said 'the shooting lounge.' haha
Have a great day and I hope you don't get a 'crap in your leg!'
XO

WARNING to Friends and Family in ID: These children are growing like crazy! Ellie has several pairs of pants that at the beginning of the year were too long and now they are NOT ROLLED UP ANY MORE!! AAAHH! She has grown like a couple of inches!!!  Phoebe's pants that fit perfectly at the beginning of the year are now serious high-water pants! Nate is continuing to rise above me as his voice sinks lower and lower and Jacob just looks taller, too!!!  They are growing right in front of my eyes! I don't know how you will recognize them! :) Love you! XO

2 comments:

Riley:) said...

Heyy! Bailee had the same problem but she confused crap with cramp!! You know the line on the movie open season, where Elliot's like, "It's just like riding a bike, except you're crappin' on it!" Bailee quoted that very line, but she said, "It's just like riding a bike, except you're crampin' on it!" lol

Amber said...

Miss you all so much and the little comments that are made. I can relate to the growing... I tell Isaac that we're going to stop feeding him so he'll quit growing") He says no you won't! They grow way to fast. Hugs and kisses.