Thursday, December 17, 2009

Goings On


Here is the wondrous tree Phoebe picked out! She did a great job, didn't she!


I have been craving my mama's fudge for about 3-4 years, since we moved away! So finally, I feel inspired to cook, bake, and make since it the season for goodies! My mama's fudge is my fav and my first attempt at the recipe was a success! Nate helped! Yay! Thanks, Mom!


Not so easy to get a good pic of the magic of a decorated, lit up Christmas tree. I personally, like the fuzzy pic better. Don't you?
See below if you are a detail person. :) haha

3 comments:

boysterous said...

i agree, like the fuzzy light pic, calming!

Chris D. said...

Merry Christmas dear ones! We have snow and sunshine today. Very festive. Just finishing up the last bits of school so we can begin to soak in the wonder of Jesus' great gift. Blessings to you and yours.

Vicki Banta said...

I must confess, sometimes when I make my Granny's fudge we have to eat it with a spoon!