Wednesday, April 14, 2010

T.M.I.

Just warning ya!
The other night, Nate and John were in the living room and I called John into the kitchen, requesting help opening cans. He came in, I was cooking at the stove, and he cozied up to me. Before he moved on to the task at hand, Nate came into the kitchen and said, "That doesn't look like opening cans, unless its a metaphor for something that I don't want to know about."
Yep, he went there. And as hard as I was laughing, at the same time astonished that he made a joke of that nature! To us, about us. Hm. And ha!
Oh, my. OH, MY!
Take care! (and... hope you get to ....open some cans. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAAHAAHAA!! Love it!

B.D.Riehl said...

That is so funny! And embarrassing :) My parents let me go through some love letters they had written before they were married. One slipped in from after marriage and - egads!- it was intimate. I didn't realize until it was too late! And I made the mistake of making the husband take it from me, he read it and now teases me all the time!

Amber said...

I love being able to hear about your experiences so that one day I can share my and you can laugh with me! I just keep saying that is years away but I know they will fly by and be here before I know it or ready!