Thursday, November 18, 2010

PHuzzbucket

Phoebe, Oh Phoebe.
Thank you, Lord, for Phoebe. How I love her and how amazing she is to me. One of my precious, Fantastic Four. Lord, you have so abundantly blessed me. 

Here are couple of Phuzzbucket stories for you. The other morning her breakfast was ready and I called out from the kitchen, PHUZZBUCKET- And she called out, Ya, Mom? I said, I love that you just answered to Phuzzbucket! 

Another morning story; John was feeling...somewhat...irritated? or...less than warm fuzzies toward the afore mentioned Fantastic Four, and I was trying to endear them to him again, I called them 'the fruit of his loins'. hehe. yah. Phoebe made the funniest wrinkled up nose face and asked, What are loins!? Laughing, laughing, laughing.

Phoebe has been having nightmares, yesterday morning she ended up in our bed and I said try to have one more good dream before its time to wake up. So later, she told me she had a dream that I was having another baby. I said, Oh good, you did have a good dream! She asked, So you want to have another baby? I answered, Sure, if God gives me one. ..
.*bunnytrail* Is it just me or does anyone else look longingly at the isles of babystuff. I even sighed when I caught a glimpse of the pregnancy tests last night at the store! How silly! But, yes, I do long... However, the next instant I enjoy my Fantastic Four being the ages they are and we run here and there in no time and leave them at home at times, while we run somewhere. I am enjoying this stage of our life. But, oh to hold and snuggle a baby again.... **Anyway~

Oh, here is another one- She has a cute winter hat that says, 'Cute, but Dangerous' on it. Yesterday morning, she was wearing and pointing to the words and 'reading' it to me. Then she asked if she had pointed to the words right, because it was on her head. I told her she had actually pointed to them backwards, and she without thinking, read it the way it would have read backwards.
'Cute. Dangerous but!' Then 'dangerous butt' sunk in and her eyes got big and she covered her mouth with her hand. And Jacob says, Now that's true about her! More laughing... :) Yes, yes, we do wonder and pray for the precious man that will be her husband, he is going to be something else. Which is the Phoebe-phrase John has used several times in the last couple of days.

Thank you, Lord, I love them more and more. And only because You loved us first. How wonderful You are. 

Oh, there is much more to tell, but I must go and ready for the day. *sigh*
Have a lovely day.
xo~

No comments: