Thursday, November 15, 2007


Anyone need any suggestions for Christmas gifts...? How many times do we shower the children with gifts and they have more fun with the boxes and tissue paper that the gifts came in? HA! ~~Here's Phoebe's latest obsession. It's a taxi, and she guards it with THE LOOK. No, no, I can hear you all shaking your heads at me, "Who, Phoebe?! A LOOK? No, surely not!" I know it is difficult for you to believe, but she is very aptly described as Beauty AND the Beast! As you can see, Daisy is the passenger, unwilling and yet without a choice. The will of the beautiful Beast shall be done, as beloved Daisy is, alas, just a pet and she has very little say in her destiny! And I say, what good is a pet that doesn't snuggle with the boys and play house (or taxi) with the girls!! As you can see, I have very little sympathy for the pet's plight!

1 comment:

Vicki Banta said...

Y'all should read "The Birthday Box" you helped Jay pick out from the library. It might give her some more ideas for that box! I love Daisy's expression!