Saturday, August 9, 2008

What's Up with us lately...

Look at these cute faces!
And these cute faces! HA. Mommies night at Stacy's. Chick flick and yummies. :) fun!
Look at these two! We had Ellie's sweet 1st grade teacher (and my friend) Maria Schock, over for lunch and she took Ellie out for ice cream.
This a.m. we took ours and Jacob's two friends who slept over (and when I say slept, I am using the term loosely, it seems they managed to avoid sleeping most or all of the night!!!), to the local swimming hole and they had more fun with this log than you can imagine! Of course John couldn't resist getting in on the fun! :) I love this pic!
...THEN they found a mudhole! Oye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that I sent an email instead of commenting here...so I'll say it again: It's so FUN seeing pictures of you all having FUN!
Love you! Gran and DadDad

Tess Cormell said...

I LOVE THE MUD HOLE PICTURE! THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE KINDS OF PHOTOS TO TAKE--KIDS JUST BEING KIDS! PLUS, I COULD USE A GOOD ROLL IN THE MUD MYSELF. HMMM . . . SOUNDS LIKE A BRILLIANT IDEA FOR MY NEXT ADVENTURE!