Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's called "Lurking"

To you dear ones, (you know who you are ;) who are popping in on the blog to see 'what's up' with the McNamaras in MT and not leaving comments, they have a word for what you do in the blog-world. It's called 'lurking'. And all you have to do to come out from under that label, is leave a comment...:)
It's really easy... come on, give it a try! Here is your invitation. Just say Hi, stopped by. Or Ha-Ha, that one made me laugh. Or, Hey, we love ya! Anything! :)
Oh, you know I am just kidding. I don't want to give anybody an anxiety attack that is uncomfortable leaving a comment. So, go ahead and lurk, I don't really mind. But feel free to surprise me sometime!
Love ya!
XOXO

2 comments:

The Diehlsters said...

Well, I'd never want to be accused of LURKING, so I'm stopping by to tell you that Jessie and I dropped in and checked out your sight. It was so fun to see pictures of the kids ~ and also John's artwork (AMAZING!)...and also to tell you that I think you should buy both of your little girlies kitties!

Love,

Aunt Judy

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't want to be a "lurker" sounds kind of bad. So am leaving a message. Love the new pictures, escecially the swimming/mudhole. What fun they must of had! I loved looking at John's custom artwork, WOW what a talent! I love that you might be thinking about coming back to Idaho. Probably won't see you any more then now, but it is just comforting to have you closer.
Love to you ALL!
Auntie Bec