Thursday, July 31, 2008

Have mercy...

warning to my sweet friends here in MT, Vicki and Jamie, you may not want to read this one... I love you bunches! xoxo
Last night we were looking through pics emailed and I said to John, honey we need to go home. And he said, I know.

We are so over this moved away thing. Lord, help us! We wanna go home!

Now I know (and you know) that doesn't mean we start packing boxes tomorrow. What it does mean I am not sure. I don't think John is exactly sure either and that is probably why I get the impression he doesn't really want to talk about it with me. Possibly because I did a little tiny excited shiver shake with just my arms and hands while we were lying in bed drifting off to sleep last night. Possibly because the last comment I made to him was, 'Maybe we could put the house on the market in the Spring?'. And I don't think he really answered, he just sort made a sound, which at the moment I took as affirmation, but maybe it was more of a "Oh, no, here she goes..." kind of a moan. Or maybe I made one more comment after that one about it probably being a good time to buy in Boise because of where the market is there.

SO, I commit to you now, not to harrass my husband to the point of driving him crazy... only to the point of getting him to move us back! :)JK...no, I'm not. Haha!

No, really, I don't know what that means timeline-wise. Only God knows. At one point John said for us to move back he would need a job and a house for us there. Obviously, right? So, there is a direction for prayer. A job and a house in the Boise area. And... for patience for me. :)

Love you all!

xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would certainly love it if you moved back to Boise... maybe then I could see you when we come visit!