Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ellie!








My gorgeous, beautiful baby girl...
Elisha Chloe-Nichole
She is a magical dream. She makes you believe in the gold at the end of the rainbow. 
She makes you wonder if unicorns are real. 
She sparkles and fairy wings.
There is a twinkle in her eye and her cute perfect little nose crinkles when she laughs, especially when its her mischievous giggle.
Butterflies and twinkles.
Pink, Purple, and Glittery.
Thank you, Lord, for this precious gift. 
10 years ago today she was born. 
I trust You with her, I know You love her even more than I do and You know the plans You have for her, plans for a future and a hope. Thank you for Your perfect love. May she know and love You with all of her heart. 
XOXO

1 comment:

B.D.Riehl said...

Amen and Amen! I love that twinkly little girl. Remember when I came over for dinner after I was engaged and she was very enamored with my ring? I remember us all laughing about her early love for diamonds :)
Love you, Beautiful, precious Ellie!!!