Thursday, December 8, 2011

My firstborn is 16!


I know its cliche, but seriously, 
WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?
I couldn't find a new current pic, the most recent are in the post before this. 
My baby is a man. 
My. baby. is a
man.
He is so great. I am so thankful for the sweet gift God blessed on me. Oh, my. 

Father God, thank you for this child who is now entering manhood. Thank you for the things you have taught my heart through being his mother. 
I pray for him. I pray he will love you, and that his heart will be pierced by Your love, that he will have a hunger and deep love for You and Your precious and powerful Word. 
I know You have good works for him and I pray he seeks You and Your ways. 
I pray he would have courage and strength to stand against the enemy and his snares. 
I pray that he would have a powerful testimony in whatever he does in life, that others would see his love for You. 
I pray that he would love You with all of his heart, soul, mind, and strength. 
I pray he would love others more than himself, 
as these are the two greatest commandments. 

Thank You, Lord for Your faithfulness to pursue his heart and bring circumstances into his life to draw him to You. Thank You that You are faithful to continue the good work You started in him to completion. Thank You that Your plans for him are to prosper him and not harm him, plans to give him a hope and a future. 
May Your word bring healing to his mind, body, and soul. 
Thank You, Jesus. Amen.

1 comment:

B.D.Riehl said...

Amen and Amen!!
And...WHAAAAT?!?!?! 16???!!!! Sheesh!