Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ice skating ...memories?

Well, we have snow and very freezing temperatures here in MT. So, last weekend I was talking about ice skating, we have an indoor rink here in town and I have fond childhood memories of visiting the ice skating rink in Great Falls, MT. The girls heard me and Ellie was excited, I think she has a romantic skating, twirling, dancing princess idea in her head (don't we all, Girls?). However, as they have never been before, Phoebe was a bit nervous. She came to me saying, "Mom, I don't know about ice skating. I'm pretty worried about it, because I haven't been ice skating in like 30 years!" Ellie chuckles behind her and says, "Longer than that, Phoebe!"
Hilarious. You can only get stuff that good from real life! :)
Love y'all, stay warm! (I know I'm not southern, but I wish I was, okay?!)

5 comments:

Vicki Banta said...

Cute! Cute! I'd love to go ice skating with y'all indoor or outdoor. Just let us know!

Adrian said...

Sounds great! Let's do that soon!

Casa of Corn said...

That is soooo funny,I love the things kids say! CUTE!!! Shon

Casa of Corn said...

Hey, I love saying "ya'll", it's like saying "eh?"-- those kind of words sum up a lot in a little! Keep sayin' ya'll eh?! Shon

Adrian said...

Thanks, Shon!~See a true sweet southern belle above. My friend, Vicki, really speaks in a lovely southern drawl. And she and her husband actually say "y'all" and we love to listen to them! :)