Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday


I am thankful for...

1. Precious friends that God has blessed us with here in such a short amount of time!

2. My beautiful family!

3. You know the saying, Make new friends, but keep the old. (Can you hear the tune in your head?) So~above mentioned new friends...and equally precious are the friends that have stood the test of time. You know who you are, you 'old' friends you! :) And may the new friends one day become good old friends as well!

4. God's continuing care for us...He might be giving us a second vehicle, not a necessity but helpful!

5. Super thankful for God's soveriegnty in placing my children in the classes and schools they are supposed to be in. Thank you, Lord. This one would completely overwhelm me if I had to be in charge of it! Whew!

6. God's faithfulness to have been priming a perfect place for my husband to work when a job change came into the picture.

7. The resolve of mind and health of body to stick with an exercise program I have been enjoying since March.

8. The sweet comments of my precious children that I don't need to exercise to change my body because I look great. :) (p.s. I reassured them I was only exercising to be healthy and strong, not to 'change' my body)

9. The meeting together of my husband with a dear friend of mine's husband. They are reading through Wild at Heart and just having some good fellowship and laughs!

10. A day in the 80's yesterday, a promise that good weather really is on its way!

1 comment:

Vicki Banta said...

So good to see you today! Am thankful for the warmer weather, too. I learned that friends song in Brownies. Did you too? Your grateful heart is great!!!