Monday, April 14, 2008

BIG HOWDY






BIG HOWDY!!!


Whew! I think I am ready to take this back up again... my sweet husband has encouraged me to keep it up, he likes that I do this and how much people enjoy it. And thanks to you precious ones who gave me encouragement from my 'taking a break' post! XOXO


Here is what's been happening with us...


~We had report cards and conferences; all good! No surprises on the things we need to work on, for the most part glowing reports ~ Yea! Nate has stayed on the Honor Roll all year ~ good job, Natey!


~ The girls and I visited some princesses Saturday morning, which we got a kick out of! It was held at the convent, one of the oldest buildings in town, we got to walk throughout and 'experience' different princesses. We saw the seven dwarves beds and dug some treasures of Ariel's out of sand. We played with Abo on Jasmine's magic carpet and saw the dress that the birds and mice made for Cinderella. Ellie danced with Belle and Phoebe took my picture (because she was too shy to be IN the pic) with Tinkerbell and Jasmine. :) It was the place to be that morning, we ran into several friends.


~Then last night we had Awana awards night. It was a fun night! Jacob and Nate got completion plaques and Phoebe graduated to Sparks. And Ellie had a better year this than last, bless her heart! She has a lot going on in her world!


Only a month and a half left of school, last day is May 29th!


The end of February John changed jobs. He is really enjoying working at Notbohm Motors. He gets to design graphics for the vehicles and will be managing the detailing guys at some point in the near future. They are going to break ground on a new building for detailing soon. This last weekend he design a graphic for a big client's semi which the client really liked! This was Notbohm's first and all were impressed! It's like God was preparing a place for John there, its really great. However...along with a new job comes a new one year at the job date, which means no vacation time at Christmas. We won't be able to travel to ID this year...sad face. I am dreading telling the kids this, in fact I might need to cry about it before I try tell them...and then i'll probably cry about it again with them! But, my parents are planning a trip out Labor Day weekend and John's family is talking about coming out for Christmas, everyone else we will miss, miss, miss! Ala, it will all be okay. Thank you to our sweet families for coming our way this year!


Well, that is enough for now! Love you!


2 comments:

davec777 said...

Good to see you back, Adrian =)

Vicki Banta said...

Even though I see you every week, I still like to visit you in the computer world, too! Glad you are back, I "missed" you!

btw, we should talk more about that princess class for this summer!