Monday, May 12, 2008

The afore mentioned pic of Jacob...and what a shot! Ready to play ball!
And...Happy Mother's Day to me! We carry on a tradition of my husband's family to serve breakfast to the mother or the father on their day. So, here we are!
This may have been my best Mother's Day yet! I think because of God's gracious work in my heart. I am deeply peaceful and joyful about who I am as my children's mother, and therefore more able to enjoy it. I always wanted to be a mom, when everyone else was talking about what they would be "when they grew up", all I ever wanted was to have babies! However, along the road of life, I haven't always been peaceful and joyful, sometimes I was just darn tired! But at this place in my journey through life, I have more peace and joy than I have ever had before. All praise to God for His infinite grace, mercy, and faithfulness.
Thank You, Sweet Jesus, for making me a mother, and to these, most precious of children!
And I would be remiss if I didn't give credit to my husband! It must be difficult to be any kind of good mom without a kind and loving husband, which mine is. Thank God again.
Thank you, Hon, for the lovely flowers and the beautiful stained-glass poem! XO

No comments: