Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...click here to link

I just thought I would check out my friend, Vicki's blog and she had participated in the Ten Things... this week. I thought, well...the day is over and I'll just skip this week, but after reading hers and then linking back to read the initiating mom's list I decided I had too many things to be thankful for to skip! So here it goes...
1. I am thankful for the pic in my previous post full of my precious children. This may have been my best Mother's Day yet! Thank you, Jesus.
2. I am thankful for my Moms in Touch mom friends and the powerful prayer time we have together, which knits our hearts at the same time!
3. I am thankful for my loving husband who, without a doubt, makes it easier to enjoy mothering and do a better job.
4. I am thankful for my mothers! Mom, Mom-in-law, Grandmas all around! In fact, how about this; I am thankful for all of the mothers in my life, all the women around me that are mothers. I learn from you!
5. I am thankful for my husband following in his parent's footsteps and serving the mommy breakfast in bed. And the sweet children climb up in bed with me and start asking for bites of whatever they have just served to me!!! :) It is a precious thing!
6. I am thankful for my washing machine (Jamie :). We were saying we both needed to do laundry and I said I wish we could do it together, I even said something about being down at the stream....you might be asking yourself as I am, What was she thinking?!?! Well, I had a weak moment in need of friendship and so...I lost my mind for a second! My friend Jamie did not though, she just kind of gave me this You are Crazy look and left pretty quickly after that! Which I do not blame her for! :)
7. I am thankful for my husband's sweet brothers who are great uncles to my children AND great brother in laws to me!
8. I am thankful that school is almost out and that my children got the precious teachers that they got, by God's soveriegnty! Amen! It was a good year.
9. I am thankful for generous friends who are letting me have the privilege of watching their sweet little baby girl two days a week. We had a fun day with her today, the first day!
10. And above all, I am thankful for my Jesus and His precious tender loving care of my heart!

No comments: