Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Join me in praying for my sister, Amy, please.










I am almost at a loss for words...my sister has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is only 31 years old. She has a husband and two children, ages 7 and 3. She is doing great at trying to keep her chin up, in her own words, she is 'too stubborn' for this to get her down. And the history in our family is cancer SURVIVORS, so that is encouraging. We don't yet know exactly what kind of cancer, next week she meets with the doctors to discuss the Plan. I pray for clarity and wisdom for all involved and I trust in my Sovereign Lord. So begins an occasion to rise to....

5 comments:

davec777 said...

I am so sorry to hear this, Adrian. That is so scary. I will be praying for her. Melody Kelly's sister was just diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer last month - she is 32 and she has 2 kids 6 & 3, I think. I'm sure she would appreciate your prayers also - her name is Tammy.

Casa of Corn said...

Oh Adrian, I'm so sorry, of course Amy will be in our prayers! God's will be done. Love you, Shon

Casa of Corn said...

Oh Adrian, I'm so sorry, of course Amy will be in our prayers! God's will be done. Love you, Shon

Amy and Cole said...

We will be praying for her deaply! Please let us know if there is anything we can do!

Stan & Amy

Tess Cormell said...

do you have an email address for amy? i'd like to get in contact with her and let her know i'm thinking of her and close by if she needs help with anything!

i'll be praying my heart out!