Thursday, September 25, 2008

Show and Tell

John and I were talking yesterday about whether we could work out a friend and I going for lunch. I asked, jokingly, what would he do with Phoebe, take her to work with him? She piped up and said, 'Yes! I could be your show and tell!'
Now wouldn't you love to have Phoebe be your show and tell?! I would! (...except you never know what she is going to say, so you would have to be very brave!)
Last Friday, my friend had Phoebe with her and took her to a yard sale. It was in a less than desirable area and the house reflected the area. What I am saying is the place was trashed. To be fair, my friend was not unaware of whom she was tending...she has heard the Phoebe stories. But, she felt confident, they got out of the van, Phoebe tending to my friend's little poodle. A moment later, the stage is set, my friend steps away from Phoebe, and Phoebe delivers; She looks around and says, in no small voice, right in front of the door, 'This place is trashed!' Now my friend has her own story! :) Ohhh, Pheebs, you are a ride! We love you!

3 comments:

Vicki Banta said...

So cute stories on Phoebe!
I was just thinking I'd love to update my blog look! I didn't have any idea how to do that. Maybe John could help. Have a great day.
Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee. I love Miss Pheobe's honest character...and she is quite the character:) Love you! MIss you!!!

Bwynnie said...

Mmmm. Maybe it should just be "Show" and no "Tell"! She's a wild one, our Phoebes! Kisses to you all!