Tuesday, September 8, 2009

She pulled one over on me!!


This is one of our favs of Phoebe. She was probably around two years old and just a dream. I mean, Look At That Face! Mm! I had to pick one of the most pure pics of her to get the full impact of this story. :)
Well, Little Miss Dream, Little Miss Innocent, has ventured to The Dark Side. I remember the first time I heard her playing Star Wars with her siblings, which by the way, was a fight I lost, the girls watching Star Wars, that is. Anyway, Ellie, my girlie-girl, of course wants to be the princess in the movie, Princess Lea, or Padme (I don't know how to spell their names). But, who does Phoebe want to be??? Not the princess, maybe Luke? Han Solo? NO! Darth Vader! My sweet little baby girl, wants to play Darth Vader. Rrrr.
And that is not even the point of my story! Last week, she comes limping down the street, with her pant leg up and a red blotched tissue on her knee. My precious little seven year old daughter comes into the living room and I ask her if she is okay, does she need a band-aid? What happened?
Unfortunately her brother ruined it for her, but I think the effect was still achieved!!! SHE WAS FAKING AND HAD COME UP WITH THE IDEA ALL ON HER OWN!!! Her knee was completely unscathed. And I had been scammed. Unbelievable!
Pretty funny, huh?!!

2 comments:

Amy and Cole said...

LOL, I love your stories of the kids! It makes me feel apart of their lives! I think that my mom would say that it keeps parents young when kids do that.... Yeah.. Luckily Coley's not quite old enough yet lol!

Miss you! Love you!

Amber said...

I can only imagine what your little angel will come up with as the years come. I can only imagine the stories that will come from mine or the ones that already have. Need I say the dog peed mom!
Missing you!