Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Birthday

Today is my husband's mom's birthday. She is my children's Gran. She is my mother-in-law, my MomMom, my friend. And many other precious names to many other people!
My heart aches as I begin to put words together in my mind for this post... how can I describe the beauty of this woman to you??
We love her so much and we are secure in her love for us. She leaves no doubt in our hearts of her abounding love for us. 
I cannot find mere words to do her justice...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lord, thank you for this woman. Thank You that You loved her first and so she loves... and loves, and loves. How beautiful she is, You well know, for You are as enraptured by her as we are, indeed even more so, I am sure. 
Thank You for her life, on this day, celebrating her birth. How many people You have touched through her, only You know. We are blessed. Blessed.  
B-l-e-s-s-e-d. 

Happy Birthday Dear Gran-MomMom!
XOXO

No comments: