Saturday, February 20, 2010

Life Lessons and Love

http://www.incourage.me/2010/02/a-few-words-about-motherhood.html

Above post brought tears to my eyes, because of the truth I read there about me.
Motherhood has been so good for me. (Good for changing me!)
God is so good and has been so gracious to me.
I love my God and my children... and my journey. (and my mother in law, who said to me at one of the many times in my mothering when I cried over another failure, she said something to this effect, hm... so you're not perfect. In her ever-loving, gentle way, which cannot be expressed here, on-screen, in type, she was saying saying to me,
 "yes- you will make mistakes. It is ok. God's grace is enough for you as well. You have not ruined your children. Forgiven and covered in grace." 
Whoa. Wow.)
Prayers and blessings to you today!


i love these gorgeous children

and this man who made them with me! 

3 comments:

B.D.Riehl said...

I love it :) And as I just lost my temper with Raegan and had to go apologize to her, I needed the reminder. Thank you. Love you and miss you. Feel free to share the post, and thank you for your sweet comments :)

Unknown said...

Let it be known that, Adrian is very hard on herself. Which is what makes her such a great mother and obedient to her Lord! Adrian you are a great Mom and you inspire me to be a better parent! I love you!

Bwynnie said...

I must boast! You are wonderful parents and Dad and I are so very proud of you both!