Sunday, June 13, 2010

How do you choose what you're wearing for the day???

I was helping Phoebe get dressed this morning and I picked up a cute little brown skort, looks like a skirt but has shorts underneath.
She groaned, is that a skort?
Me: Yes, but lets just try it on and see.
Phoebe: Usually I can't lift my leg very high with a skort, Mama, how I test the skort is if I can lift my leg up.
Me: (laughing) Why do you choose by how high you can lift your leg? What are you doing? Peeing on a tree?(sorry MomMom, hang in there it gets better!)
Phoebe: No! To see if I can lift my leg high enough to get on a horse.
Me: OOoooooh, of course. To see if you can get on a horse.

*HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! Making sure her clothing doesn't hinder getting on a horse! A horse!

Um, dear Phoebe, we...don't...HAVE...a horse. I'm sorry. I love you. Don't worry, you can change out of the skort after church and put on something more appropriate for horse-riding. Love, Mama. xo

2 comments:

B.D.Riehl said...

I like a girl who's dreams keep her ready for the impossible :)

Bwynnie said...

The girl needs a horse...or a friend with a horse? :0)