Thursday, February 21, 2008

I can't say it better than this...

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High ? will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 91:1
(The Name: Elohim; God, Strong and Faithful, Three in One

Jehovah-Elohim; LORD God

The Only True God, The Only Wise God, The God of all Grace; The God of Hope Jn 17:3; Mr. 16:27; 1 Pt 5:10; Mr. 15:13)
http://truthmedia.com/training/attributes_god/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father in Heaven,

This morning I thank you that You are the Strong and Faithful One. You alone are the LORD God Almighty. Today I ask that You would be to me just exactly what I need today.

Be to me the God of all Grace who pours Your grace into my heart as I seek to meet the needs of those around me. I need Your grace.

Be my Only Wise God. I need divine wisdom to juggle the many things in my life right now. Help me to trust You as my strong and faithful God in my home and relationships, my finances and my work.

Be to me my God of Hope as I look at this day today and also at the days ahead. In the changes and challenges that come let me find shelter, encompassed by You, The God of Love, The Living God and the Only True God. ? ? ?

Thank you that You are the Three in One, the God head that gives the wisdom and power of the Father, the love and compassion of the Son and the strength and empowerment of the Holy Spirit to me as I need it.

Help me today to feel Your strength and faithfulness is a powerful way and may my heart rest in You alone.

In the powerful name of Jesus I pray, amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that, thank you for sharing it with us! See ya tomorrow!
Love ALWAYS, Vicki

Bwynnie said...

Mmmm. He calms my soul and peace settles deep in my heart. Thanks for posting such wonderful stuff! XOX, Mom