Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Serious about silly


Just standing at my fridge ice dispenser and upon a closer look at this picture, I realized how much more goofy my sweet potatoes' (ok, i just had to check dictionary.com for the right sp there...duh!) silly faces are than those of their friends' (our sweet friends, the Dykstras, we got to visit with them for a bit while we were in ID)! Hey, we are very serious about being goofy at our house...in fact, I just thought of a perfect example to share from last night. Jacob was doing his homework and says, 'I can't remember how to spell number 2.' At the same time, Ellie gives the correct answer and John calls out, 'p-o-o-p'! Those are the lines we are willing to cross at our house for a laugh!! ( I wish John's brothers would check the blog and read that one, they have a true appreciation for bathroom humor!)

No comments: