Thursday, November 3, 2011

My kids crack me up

Jacob went door-to-door selling magazines for a school fundraiser and went to gal's house that I work with at the coffee shop. She told me this morning about his salesmanship... we may have found his calling, although she didn't buy so maybe not. She said she started out by telling him no thank you. Then he started making suggestions of mags that might suit her, Martha Stewart, Good Housekeeping, etc. She looked through the list of choices and said, still, no thanks, she doesn't read them and was sorry but she just shouldn't. He then resorted to guilt trip: "Ok, but someday I am going to not have a very good job because I didn't get a good education since you wouldn't buy a magazine and then you are probably going to feel bad." Ha! She thought that was great. He has such a quick sense of humor. 

Then during school this morning, Daisy was sitting with Ellie and all of the sudden sat up and gave her the bug-eyed stare. Ellie was asking Daisy what she wanted and I said she wants you to read her mind, Ellie said, "Sorry, Daisy, all I hear is elevator music coming from your head!" 
Cracked me up! My kids got their Daddy's sense of humor, too funny! I love it.

Hope you take a smile with you as well! 

No comments: